Indeed antique chandeliers are more beautiful than any other forms of chandeliers. The significant reason for this shine is its material brass which gives them a unique look. So if you want to achieve a classic and timeless look in your house, brass entry chandelier are your great choice. They are highly durable and can last for many years. Unfortunately, with so many online brands, it can be hard to know which ones get made from genuine brass. So, to avoid buying a fake chandelier brass, it is wise to compare the prices with similar makes and note the material it is made from to find out if it is worth your investment.
Besides the above-stated tip, there are other ways of determining whether the chandelier is worth your money. So how can you tell are real brass entry chandelier from a fake one? Here is what to keep your eye on;
• The first thing you will need to do is examine the antique collection’s condition. A good and original chandelier that is well-kept and maintained will have a higher value than those which are not in good condition. So if you are looking for an excellent chandelier brass, examine its condition. Check the metal features and the finish of the material. Doing so will help you in your journey to finding authentic brass entry chandelier.
• Take reasonable consideration of the age of the chandelier and the experience it will exude to your room. Aged brass chandeliers can alter any room decoration. To determine the chandelier’s age, check the fixture to understand the material the chandelier got made. An authentic antique brass chandelier looks elegant despite the old date of the manufacture. They can add a touch to any room.
• Another factor to keep an eye on is the manufacturers’ mark. Examine to see if the chandelier has any pattern that indicates who made the item. The information encrypted on the chandelier can tell if the thing is original or fake. Also, knowing who made the chandelier will make assessing its value much more manageable.
• Do your research on the cost of a legit antique brass chandelier. The market price determines the value of a chandelier. So checking on the previous prices and comparing them with the current ones will give you a glimpse of the general cost of authentic brass chandeliers. So doing your research can also help you to determine if the antique pieces are worth your money.
• Also, find out if the antique piece got owned by someone else before you. Doing so will help you determine the worth of the chandelier and whether you are willing to go with the sellers’ price offer. In addition, uncovering the chandelier’s proof of ownership will help you understand if the chandelier’s value is increased or decreased, and hence help in making informed decisions on your purchase.
• Check on the price guides for antique lighting. For example, pricing guides for antique chandeliers will help you to locate a particular piece. It also gives you the value of the chandelier you plan to buy, hence understanding if it is worth investing your money in them.
An authentic and antique brass chandelier is worth investing in if you understand its worth. Unfortunately, getting legit items can be challenging with many manufacturers and sellers available online. But with the above guide, you can know what age a chandelier is and whether it is worth your money. At Light Up My Home, we have original and unique antique brass chandeliers that you won’t regret once you buy them. So if you might want to enhance the look of your house, get chandeliers from our collection and enjoy the cozy environment it exudes.