If you want to roll a joint, it’s important to consider the kind of paper you are using. Many people who smoke marijuana are health conscious even if they are aware of what they are smoking. They choose organic high-quality cannabis from known farmers and it would not make sense to pay all that attention and end up smoking a blunt rolled with old unhygienic paper. The rolling paper you use will have an impact on your experience. If you are looking for a good rolling paper, below are tips that will help you choose the best randy rolling papers:
- Consider the size: Rolling papers are available in different varieties in terms of size. If you want an ideal-sized joint, then standard-size paper is the best option. Sometimes you just want a quick session, and a smaller rolling paper would be the best option for this to avoid wastage. There are also king-size rolling papers which are good for a large joint if you want to share.
- Ease of use: Not everyone can roll a perfect joint with a lot of ease. For some people, it’s very difficult to roll a workable joint especially due to certain limitations from health conditions that may affect their motor skills. When looking for a rolling paper make sure you can easily roll your joint even if you are not a pro at it. Randy rolling papers are available in different types, and it is advisable to choose what suits your skills.
- Will the paper alter the taste of your joint: The market is jam-packed with rolling papers from different manufacturers. There are flavoured and non-flavoured rolling papers and all this depends on your preference. If you want to enjoy your joint make sure that you choose a rolling paper that does not change the taste and if it does, make sure you are comfortable with it.
- Do you prefer tips or filters?: Most rolling papers being sold in the markets come to have a tip that gives you stability and prevents it from burning your fingers or lips. As the end of the joint gets wet, it is easier for the residue to get in your mouth, but the tip will help you prevent that. Most rolling papers have a metallic filter that catches all the debris to endure you have a smooth smoking session. When looking for a rolling paper, it’s advisable to choose one with a tip and a filter rather than buying them separately, as it will cost you more.
- Paper thickness: When choosing randys rolling papers, be careful about the type of paper you choose. Some rolling papers are thick, others medium or ultra-thin. Your rolling experience dictates much on what type to buy, which also differs from one manufacturer to another. If you have not perfected your skills, a thick rolling paper is the best, but then you will be subjected to flavoured smoke. If you are confident with your rolling skills, choose a medium or thin paper but remember it can easily rip out.
- Paper quality: It’s important to pay attention to the paper quality to make sure that you are not using something that can cause harm to your health. Some manufacturers compromise the quality of the ingredients used in making the papers. Consider if the company tests its products, and from the test results, you can now decide if you are satisfied with the quality.
There is a wide variety of randy’s Rolling Papers, and with the above tips in mind, you will choose what gives you the best experience.