If you are looking forward to study abroad, you must select the country first. It is essential to know about the Student Direct Stream when it is Canada. It is the latest system launched to benefit hundreds of students joining Canadian universities every year. You can get enough feedback from the best Canadian consultants in Delhi.
Student Direct Stream is a fantastic offer for students coming to Canada for higher studies. However, the system works based on your place of stay in the country. With the help of this scheme, you can get a permit to study in Canada effortlessly. This is the best part of the Student Direct Stream. Take suggestions from a study abroad consultant to plan the whole thing property. Learn how to apply for this stream easily today if Canada is your next study destination.
The processing time of the Student Direct Stream application is generally 20 days, approximately. However, it is not a static duration. It can be obviously less or more than this. For instance, the complicated applications will take longer to get complete.
Do not think that this study permit is a visa. To arrive in Canada, you need to get a visa mandatorily. Only the Student Direct Stream permit is not enough to enter the country for a specific time period. Ask the best study abroad consultants in Delhi and ensure that you follow the correct procedure for the system.
Do you want your processing to be a little faster? Then please ensure the following;-
- Study the eligibility criteria and ensure that you fulfill all of them
- Provide your biometrics
A reliable consultant will surely provide you with a visitor visa also, if necessary. Therefore, it is evident that all the requirements of entering a foreign country will remain the same even if you are eligible for the Student Direct Stream. The best education Canadian consultants in Delhi will be giving you detailed knowledge about this fabulous scheme.
Conditions To Apply
You must meet the following conditions to become eligible to apply for the Student Direct Stream to study in Canada.
- At the time of application, you must live anywhere outside Canada.
- You should carry an acceptance letter generated by notified learning institution (post-secondary
- You must be a legal resident in any of the prescribed countries.
- In the case of studying in Quebec, you need to get a certificate d’ acceptation du Que’bec or CAQ.
- Please do a medical test before applying for the scheme.
- Prior to application, you must get a police certificate.
- Must qualify any of the language proficiency tests out of Test d’evaluation de francais (TEF) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- You must possess the secondary/post-secondary school transcripts (the most recent ones)
- A Guaranteed Investment Certificate of the value CAN$10,000 must be with you.
- Ensure payment of first year’s tuition fee with proof
- Other documents as necessary
You must also submit all the documents required for the visa. However, the authorities may ask you to submit more documents according to your position. In such cases, the processing time will obviously exceed the stipulated time of 20 days. The courses, fees, and faculty are available from the best overseas study abroad consultants in Delhi.
Are you in a dilemma about bringing your spouse or dependent children to Canada? Forget the confusion and submit their required documents simultaneously as your own. The laws are equally applicable for the same-law partners also. Complete the formalities quickly to ensure faster processing.
Admissify Makes It Simple
Resolve all your doubts by connecting at 099991-27085. Admissify is one of the best overseas education consultants in Delhi for Canada, providing learning permits to hundreds of aspirants. You can get to know about the amazing services from the official website of https://www.admissify.com/. The facilities for both on-site and online learning are present. Therefore, you can choose the course and mode of study as per your convenience and preferences.
Upload your profile, and you will get the list of all the institutions suitable for your studies. Thus, a few clicks can decide your future. Starting from the courses to the ultimate accommodation in Canada, all will appear in front of your eyes.
About The Author