The report studies the historical data of the Micro Displays market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Micro Displays market based on the recent technological and research advancements.
The global micro displays market size is expected to reach USD 9.50 Billion at a steady CAGR of 38.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in demand for thin and more advanced and efficient displays consisting of organic light-emitting (OLED) materials is a key factor driving global micro displays market revenue growth. Micro displays have excellent quality, high resolution, low power consumption, and are of compact size. These advantages make these products ideal for usage in consumer electronics, military & defense equipment and devices, and in healthcare devices and equipment.
Rise in popularity of Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) and development of ultra-high definition microdisplay screens is driving growth of the market to a major extent. Increase in popularity of extended reality and development of VR glasses, which use highly advanced micro displays to provide wearers an enhanced view, will propel adoption of micro displays in wearable devices going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/micro-displays-market
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the Micro Displays market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key players in the market include Seiko Epson, Sony Corporation, Kopin Corporation, Himax Technologies, Holoeye Photonics, Winstar Display, Wisechip Semiconductor, LG Display Co. Ltd., Yunnan Olightek Opto-Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., and Microtips Technology, LLC.
Emergen Research has segmented the global micro displays market on the basis of product, technology, resolution, brightness, industry, and region:
Product Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Near-to-Eye (NTE) Devices
- Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
- AR HMD
- VR HMD
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF)/Camera
- Head-Mounted Display (HMD)
- Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Pico Projector
- Data Projector
- Rifle Scopes
- Medical Equipment Monocular
- Binocular Systems
- Thermal Imaging Glasses
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Liquid Crystal On Silicon (LCoS)
- Organic Light-Emitting Diode (OLED)
- Digital Light Processing (DLP)
Resolution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Lower than HD
- Higher than FHD
Brightness Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Less than 500 NITS
- 500 To 1000 NITS
- More than 1000 NITS
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Military, Defense, and Aerospace
- Industrial & Enterprise
- Sports & Entertainment
- Retail & Hospitality
Key Highlights from the Report
- Organic light-emitting diode is replacing LCD. OLED displays have smaller screen, generally less than 2 inches in diagonal. OLED micro displays have near-to-eye and projection features and find application in augmented and virtual reality, mobile, cameras, personal electronics, and full-color projections, among others. Increased awareness regarding the advantages of these products is expected to drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Automotive industry has emerged a key application industry and adoption of advanced display technologies has been relatively high in the recent past. OLED micro display technology provides new design options for light sources and is garnering interest in the automotive sector. Both micro LED and OLED display technologies provide transparent, true-black, and flexible functions, which are necessary for an immersive user experience.
- Asia Pacific accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to rapid industrialization, and presence of large numbers of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in countries in the region. Increasing penetration of smartphones and other micro-display based devices is further expected to drive growth of the market.
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available. To know more, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is customized as per your requirements.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
smart grid market
electrosurgical devices market
solar led street lighting market
electronic skin patches market
flexible sigmoidoscopy market
tungsten carbide market
healthcare chatbots market
virtual cardiology market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights