India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market -Industry analysis, Trends, Demand, Forecast to 2027
The Industry insights of the report ‘India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook, 2027’ helps with the successful launch of a new product. This market report efficiently collects, analyzes, and evaluates information about a product or service to be offered for sale in that market. This market research report makes it easy to attain customer demographics which form the core of any business. This report studies Potential clients for the product or service and their characteristics, spending habits, location, and needs of its target market.
The non-alcoholic beverages are alcohol free drinks, these are classified into two parts, the Packaged non-alcoholic and the packaged alcoholic beverages. The non-alcoholic beverages are further divided into Carbonated and Non-Carbonated beverages. As per the suggestion given by the Prime Minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi, to mix at least 2% of fruit juice in aerated drinks in order to help out the distressed farmers in finding out new market for production. The carbonated beverages include carbonated drinks, energy drinks and sparkling water, whereas in the noncarbonated drinks include fruit juices, health drinks, sports drinks, milk-based drinks and syrups/squashes. The carbonated drinks generally taste sweet and are on huge demand in the market. However, the energy drinks account to have around 145 to 150mg/lit and the sports drinks have a large number of electrolytes, vitamins, minerals and proteins with sugar.
According to the report published by Actual Market Research titled “India Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook, 2027”, this market holds huge potential in the market because of the low per capita consumption compared to other beverages across the globe.
As per research the non-beverages market is led by the packaged bottle water, is unorganized with 80% of the market share. There are many companies selling fake branded bottle water in the market, these brands don’t maintain the good quality and even the hygiene standards. This leads to major health issues among the consumers and this is also losing faith for the bottle water. The leading brand in market today is Bisleri, this is followed by Kinley, Bailey and Oxyrich.
1. Pepsico India Holdings Private Limited
2. Varun Beverages Limited
3. Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Private Limited
4. ITC Limited
5. Parle Agro Private Limited
6. Rakyan Beverages Private Limited
7. Hector Beverages Private Limited
8. Red Bull India Private Limited
9. Dabur India Limited
10. Mapro Foods Private Limited
ASPECTS COVERED IN THE REPORT:
• India Packaged Non-Alcoholic Beverages market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Packaged Water market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Energy drinks market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Sport drinks market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Juice drinks market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Carbonated drinks market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Syrups/squashes market with its value and forecast along with its segments
• Various drivers and challenges
• On-going trends and developments
• Top profiled companies
• Strategic recommendation
Regions covered in the report:
• North India
• South India
• West India
• East India
Owning our reports will help you solve the following issues:
1. What is the market size and forecast of India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our research and insights help our clients to foresee upcoming market size and forecast.
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our research and analysis help our clients to see how COVID-19 has impacted the industry. This allows our clients to invest or divest their resources.
3. Which region outstands in the India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our research helps our clients to see which the dominating region in the market is, with supporting trends and developments.
4. Which are the segments to invest in over the forecast period in the India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our research report allows the company/ investor to identify the most promising product segment, which is to have more potential in the coming years.
5. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Through an intensive primary study, we have identified the trends and development that can be expected in the forecasted period, along with the change in the preference of the consumers.
6. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our research report covers, the laws, rules and regulations and other mandatory legal procedures the marketers needs to abide by.
7. What are the major companies in the India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market?
Our market research report covers the detailed profiling of the leading companies in the industry, and also a brief discussion about the smaller emerging brands.
Covid 19 Effect:
The effect of covid-19 pandemic has also impacted the non-alcoholic beverage market simultaneously. During pandemic the restaurants, cafes and hotels were totally closed and this resulted to have losses in the market. However, it has been observed that the in-home consumption of carbonated soft drinks was in high demand because of the increasing access refrigerators. But due to covid the consumption was less compared to juices and packed water bottles.
Table of Contents Covered In This India Non Alcoholic Beverages Market Report:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Methodology
3. Market Structure
3.1. Market Considerate
3.2. Market Definition
4. India Packaged Non-Alcoholic Beverages Market Outlook
5. India Carbonated Soft Drinks Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size By Value
5.2. Market Share
5.2.1. By Flavour
5.2.2. By Company
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By End User
5.2.5. By Sales Channel
5.3. Product, Price and Variant Analysis
To access the full report visit here@
Actual Market Research
India Bulls Mega Mall, Jetalpur Road, Vadodara
North America: +1 201 793 8545
Asia-Pacific: +91 7878231309
Actual Market Research is a distinctive and contemporary market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. We endeavor to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiate an effortless decision-making process.