The federal data clearly shows that by the end of this year, healthcare facilities across the US are going to lose almost 500,000 nurses. The overall shortage will be around 1.1 million. Many hospitals are under serious threat which includes higher costs of hiring as well as for retention of staffs.
• Right from November 2021, the labor expenses have increased by almost 12% as compared to pre pandemic times. The labor costs per patients stands at a whopping increase of 19.5%. It has forced many facilities to fill the essential positions with contract workers.
• As an orthotics supplier, making sure that all your priorities are in place will be critical. Outsourcing of your Orthotics billing appears to be a pertinent option that will allow you to focus more on patients and worry less with reimbursements.
• Finding a serious vendor that can define your processes, help you in securing more can be a difficult task in orthotics billing.
The need of the hour is to engage with them, find out more on what are their industry references and lastly how have they attended proven challenges areas and gaps in practice management. A quality Orthotics billing partner will help you address all the pain areas with confidence.
The benefit of working with Sunknowledge
Over 100 clients only in the space of Orthotics and Prosthetics, customized reporting best practices, a unique ability to work as your reliable operational extension, we are your best bet as an Orthotics billing company.
• Our team of experts is versatile across major software systems used in the Orthotics segment including OPIE and others.
• Moreover, we understand what it takes to deliver actionable support and customize our reporting as per your mandates.
• In fact, we have reduced operational expenses by almost 80% with our stand out presence and ability to cater to your specific needs in orthotics billing.
• Speak to our team of experts and get to know why we are hailed as one of the best in the business of orthotics billing. At just $7 per hour, we make it possible for you to demystify your practice management loopholes once and for all.
Find out more on what defines our holistic presence and ability to deliver tailored support in Orthotics billing. At these times of labor shortage, we can help you focus on your patients, collect more and reduce your overall operational expenses. Get to know what makes us the best in the Orthotics billing and coding world.