At this time, we have an ongoing issue where users are getting the same error as yours. This Quickbooks error 15227 just means that there is nothing new in those channels to download. Once there is an update available it will be downloaded and installed as expected.
In the meantime, let’s try to perform some troubleshooting steps to get this fixed.
ONCE YOU’RE READY, ERROR 15227 WHEN UPDATING QUICKBOOKS PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
1. Restart your computer, then open QuickBooks Desktop.
2. If you are prompted to install an update, click Install Now.
3. If it’s still won’t install the update, you can delete and download the update again.
· Close QuickBooks Desktop.
· Go to C:Documents and SettingsAll UsersApplication DataIntuitQuickBooks < versionXX> Components. (Note: xx is the version number of QuickBooks Desktop. For example, QuickBooks Desktop 2019 is DownloadQB19.)
4. Once done, open your QuickBooks Desktop again.
5. Go to the Help menu, then select Update QuickBooks Desktop.
6. Click the Update Now tab and put a checkmark in the Reset the updates checkbox.
7. Select Get Updates to redownload the updates.
8. When the download is complete, close and reopen your QuickBooks Desktop.
9. In the QuickBooks Desktop Update Service window, select Install Now.
Here’s an article you can read for more details: Fix error when updating Desktop or Payroll.
If it doesn’t work, let’s uninstall and reinstall your QuickBooks Desktop to fix company file issues.
If the issue persists, I highly recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. This way, they can add your account to our list of affected users, and you’ll receive an email notification once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience as we work for a fix. Please know the Community has your back if you have any other questions. Have a great day.
FIX ERROR 15227 WHEN UPDATING QUICKBOOKS– WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE WAYS?
QuickBooks is a professional accounting and bookkeeping software, made by Intuit. This QuickBooks update error 15227 occurs while installing mainly because the computer crashes or the software related files were missing. In this post, we will provide you with steps for repairing QuickBooks Error Code 15227.
RESOLVING ERROR 15227 WHEN UPDATING QUICKBOOKS WHEN UPDATING QUICKBOOKS
• Run Malware scan on your computer and rectify them to solve your error quickly.
• Clean up your desktop’s waste temporary file and folders.
• Update your PC’s Device drivers.
• “Undo” recent changes in the system.
• Uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks software.
• Run the Windows System file checker.
• Install all the available windows updates.
• Do a clean installation of windows.