The report studies the historical data of the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete market and offers valuable information about the key segments and sub-segments, revenue generation, demand and supply scenario, trends, and other vital aspects. The report offers an accurate forecast estimation of the Autoclaved Aerated Concrete market based on the recent technological and research advancements.
The global autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) market size is expected to reach USD 28.41 Billion at a steady CAGR of 5.3% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady market revenue growth, driven by robust sales of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC), can be attributed to rising demand for lightweight building and construction materials. Use of autoclaved aerated concrete decreases building dead weight, thereby reducing structural costs for steel and cement by up to 27% and 20% respectively. In addition, lighter weight allows for construction of taller structures. Autoclaved aerated concrete blocks are about three to four times lighter than traditional red bricks, thus allowing for easier and more cost-effective transportation.
Rising focus on infrastructure development in developing countries is a significant factor driving autoclaved aerated concrete market growth. Autoclaved aerated concrete products are lightweight and provide improved workability and durability, along with superior thermal and acoustic insulation properties.
Visit the link below: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/autoclaved-aerated-concrete-market
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The latest report encases an in-depth summary of the intensely competitive landscape of the global Autoclaved Aerated Concrete market, with systematic profiling of the companies operating across this industry. In this section of the report, experts have listed down the strategic initiatives undertaken by these market rivals for proposed business expansion. Additionally, it highlights the key developments and financial positions of these companies to explain the overall market scenario. The company profiles of the established and new players have also been assessed in the report through effective analytical tools like SWOT analysis.
Key players in the market include Aercon AAC, UAL Industries Ltd., Mannok, H+H International A/S, JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd., Xella Group, Biltech Building Elements Ltd., CSR Ltd., Eastland Building Materials Co. Ltd., and Buildmate Projects Pvt. Ltd.
Emergen Research has segmented the global autoclaved aerated concrete market on the basis of product type, application, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Cubic Meters; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cladding Panels
- Beams & Lintels
- Wall Panels
- Roof Panels
Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Cubic Meters; Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
Key Highlights from the Report
- In May 2019, Xella Group signed an agreement with Cementeria Costantinopoli to merge their autoclaved aerated concrete activities in Italy. As per the agreement, Atella’s Doc Airconcrete will be merged with Xella Italia.
- Roof panels produced from reinforced AAC units are used to construct roof structures that are supported by masonry walls, as well as concrete, steel, or wood supports. Roof panels are designed on the basis of the requirement of span-load and lighter weight plays a pivotal role in cost cutting and safety, as well need for more investment in load-bearing structures and supports.
- Non-residential buildings such as offices and shared working spaces are being constructed at an increasing rate, especially in developing countries, owing to the emergence of a number of startups and expansion activities by large, medium, and small enterprises. Also, increase in regional and international infrastructure development projects is expected to spur market growth in the coming years.
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
laparoscopy and endoscopy devices market
medical lighting technologies market
unmanned composite materials market
industrial iot market
signal intelligence market
neurostimulation devices market
sodium dichromate market
in silico drug discovery market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights