Each air dryer system is unique and used for different applications. The basic functionality of the air dryer is to remove moisture from the air using refrigerant. An air dryer is an essential piece of equipment for air compressors to avoid rusting and to make it free from moisture.
There are varieties of compressed air dryers are used in the industries based on the requirement and operations. This article is about the wall-mounted compressed air dryer and its applications.
What is wall mounted compressed air dryer?
It is a type of compressed air dryer that can be mounted on any machine tool.
Salient features of wall-mounted air dryer
- Compact in design, lightweight and easy to operate
- Consistent dew point ranges from 3oC — 7oC
- Comes with dual mounting & wide range of models available.
- Contains easy to clean auto drain valve
- Operated on cyclic energy-saving mode.
- Eco-friendly system
Specifications of wall-mounted compressed air dryer
- Easy for installations — wall mounting brackets provided.
- Comes up with ready-to-mount cabinets. It is completely assembled, wired, and piped & ready for operation.
- Optional with filter, but adding filters provides additional protection to the compressed air system.
- Low-pressure drop and weld less frame.
Technical specifications of wall-mounted compressed air dryer
- The capacity of the product ranges from 20–60cfm
- The working pressure of the product is 7–16Kg/cm2 (g)
- The pressure dew point at the outlet is 3–7°C
- The maximum inlet temperature is 45°C (g) and
- Outlet temperature range between 30–35°C
Applications of wall-mounted compressed air dryer
It is used in the ceramic industry, automotive industry, paint spray, automatic washing, power stations, food processing industries, offset and textile printing, paper mills, and sugar mills. Machine and pneumatic tools & pharmaceutical industry.
Gem equipment is the provider of the best-compressed air dryers in India with high quality and perfect finishing. They have a wide range of compressed air dryers including wall-mounted air dryers, satisfying the needs and requirements of the customers. Visit their website for more details.