We all know that an air dryer is the main part of any air compressor to avoid damage to the compressed air system. Some industrial applications require compressed air dryers with high pressure for various purposes. To fulfill the need of the manufacturing industries, here comes the high-pressure compressed air dryer.
Let’s discuss the features and uses of high pressure compressed air dryer
High-pressure compressed air dryers are designed to withstand higher-pressure environments. With high pressure, concentrated contaminants can be treated much better. Normal refrigerated air dryers cannot handle a heavy strain which helps to maintain the quality and effective compressed air system.
Salient features of high-pressure compressed air dryers
· Light in weight, compactly designed, and easy to operate.
· 2KD7 series is a special type of dryer for working under high pressure.
· It has a built-in highly efficient pre cooler which ensures the reduction in input pressure.
· Highly reliable, safe & robust in operations under pressure variations.
· High performance and easy to install and maintain.
Technical specifications of high-pressure compressed air dryers
· Operating pressure ranges from 40–42bar
· Pressure dew point control is 2–4°C at the outlet.
· Drying capacity of the product ranges between 40–1000 cfm
· Maximum inlet temperature of the machine is 45°C and the outlet temperature is 30–35°C
- High-pressure compressed air dryers are ideal for PET industries due to their maximum pressure.
- This type of air dryer is used in marine and defense applications
- Other applications are air circuit breakers, turbine cooling, gas applications, aircraft engines, space research and generators.
- Pharmaceutical Packaging, Blow Molding, Injection molding.
Gem equipment is the leading compressed air dryer manufacturer providing world-class products since 1984. They have high-pressure compressed air dryers with the best quality for your specific requirements please contact email@example.com or visit their official website.